I love watching movies, new and old movies, ones I’ve never seen before and ones I’ve loved all my life. Here are a few of the movies that I’m hoping to watch (or re-watch) soon.
- Rogue One – Obviously. I am so excited about this movie. It will be (hopefully) the first Star Wars movie that I see in theaters and I am counting down the days before I get to see it.
- Moana – It looks so cute! I hope I get to see this one in theaters as well.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – Ugh. I’m probably not going to be able to see this one in the theater, but I really, really, really want to.
- The Incredibles – The last time I saw this movie I was about nine years old. I was at my Aunt’s house and I don’t remember anything about it. lol
- Wall-e – This movie used to scare me because there was hardly any dialogue and that bothered me. At least, that’s why I said it bothered me. It was really the post-apocalyptic world that scared me. Now I’m ready to watch it again. 🙂
- The Two Towers – I am currently reading The Two Towers and after I finish it I’m planning on watching the extended version of the movie. Those movies… so good.
- Elf – Whenever it’s Christmastime at our house we watch Elf. It’s a tradition. 😀
Those are the movies that I’m planning to watch in the near future… hopefully. I don’t have a lot of time to watch movies, but I hope to have some time while I’m on break for Christmas.