Day Seven: List ten songs that you’re loving right now
This is an easy one 🙂 This list is full of Relient K and Adam Young and… oh yeah, that’s all. 😀
- Getting Into You – Relient K : Beautiful song about following Christ.
- Atlanta – Adam Young : My favorite song off of Adam’s newest composer album, Corduroy Road. This song makes me feel like I’m riding my bike through the woods in summer.
- Come Right out and Say It – Relient K : Another good song from RK. This one just seems to channel what I’m going through right now.
- Sahara – Relient K: This song is angry and beautiful. I loved this song when I listened to it the first time and with every subsequent listen through I love it a little more.
- Mood Rings – Relient K: Haha, this song makes me laugh and smile. 😀
- Candlelight – Relient K: Sweet love song. It always lifts my mood and makes me smile.
- How Sweet the Sound – Adam Young: This song blends the melody of Amazing Grace with a different melody and the connection is seamless. It calms me down and makes me want to learn how to play the guitar.
- Helium Balloon – Adam Young: This song reminds me of Owl City. The whole album (Project Excelsior) does, and that makes me happy. I am always reminded of one of my favorite Owl City songs (Hot Air Balloon, not surprisingly) when I listen to this.
- Prodigal – Relient K: Can words describe how much I loved this song when I first listened to it? I still love it now after listening to it many, many, many, many times. The whole song is so well-written. I’m always surprised when I listen to such well thought out lyrics, but I shouldn’t be. Relient K is the master of well-written lyrics.
- Heartache – Relient K: I actually wrote a whole post about this song, so I’ll just link to it. I just thought it deserved a mention.
Honorable Mentions/songs that I’m always into:
- Sleepin’ – Relient K
- Guns For Hands – Twenty One Pilots
- Hold What You Can – Amy Stroup
I love music. ❤ It says so much without saying a lot sometimes.
P.S – With one week of no internet down and three to go, I’m not really missing it that much. 🙂