Day Six: Six/seven Ways to Win My Heart
I don’t really know why I am putting this information on the internet, but these are my thoughts. I’d like to know how they compare to other people’s. Yeah, anyways, here’s my list. I don’t usually (ever before now) talk about this sort of thing on my blog, so it feels a bit awkward. 😛
- Being completely open and honest – I know that no one is completely open and honest all the time especially open, but if a guy isn’t afraid to show their flaws, talk about how they got to where they are now, aren’t afraid to be goofy, and act like a man, I like that. I like people who are real, or striving to be.
- Chill – By chill, I mean they let things roll off their backs, so to speak. I mean patient, yes, but I also mean innately forgiving of the stupid, meaningless things that I say all the time.
- Conversations about deep topics – I love having a good conversation with anyone about their passions, and dreams, but I also mean talking about the state of the world and things that are completely theoretical. I love when someone is willing to learn about different viewpoints on things. I don’t want a debate, I want a discussion.
- Gets my sense of humor – I love when I say something and someone says the exact thing that I was expecting them to say, because we both get it. I love when someone says something sarcastic and I can reply with something sarcastic and we both know that the other person is being sarcastic. (All of this rarely happens though)
- Understands my need for space – I’m an introvert. I need space. I’m also an independent person. I don’t like clingy people. I love the idea of knowing that no matter how far away you are you still have the same feelings for each other. I also love the thought that we can pick up right where we left off. 🙂
- Maybe doesn’t get me completely, but willing to learn – I know that no one will ever completely get me, and that’s okay. I just want someone who thinks, “Hey, she’s interesting and doesn’t make much sense to me, but there’s something in her that gets me and there’s something in me that gets her. I ‘m going to try and get to know her.” That’s what I want.
- Being completely and ridiculously silly – It’s always funny when someone does something unexpected that makes me laugh. It’s like the person you think they are changes into this person who is ridiculously goofy and doesn’t care what other people may think. 🙂