Day Five: List five places you want to visit
- Italy – I speak some Italian and it’s a beautiful country
- Yosemite National Park – Yosemite looks so beautiful… from the pictures. I just wish I could go sometime when I know there wouldn’t be a ton of people.
- United Kingdom – Who doesn’t want to go to England? There’s so much history there and so many places I want to see.
- Scotland – I don’t know why I’ve always wanted to go Scotland, but I have
- California – I would love to visit California and go up and down the coast. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to go there as well.
I hope I visit all of these places some day, and many more. The world is a large place and there is so many places I want to explore. There are so many cultures I want to learn about and so many people I want to make connections with and hear about their story.
P.S – I want to share my first post, because I’d nearly forgotten about it. 🙂