Day 3: Top Three Pet Peeves
- When I’m focusing on work/reading/writing and people insist on talking to me – I hate when I’ve settled in to work/read/write and then other people distract me from what I’m doing by talking!
- Complaining – Let me make it clear that there is a difference between telling people what’s bothering you or on your mind and complaining. I love hearing about other people’s problems in the hope that I can at least offer advice.
- Literal cold feet 🙂 (I love socks) – The worst is in the morning or when I can’t do anything about it.
I’ve decided that this month I will try to add a journal section to the end of my posts whenever I feel like it. 🙂 Today I have two things to say:
- I’ve listened to Adam’s new composer album (Corduroy Road) and it is near perfection ❤
- Not using the internet is hard, but easy in a way. I haven’t broken my rules very badly, but I have decided to give up everything, even Kelli’s blog. My sister keeps reminding me that it’s only one month. 🙂 Thanks Abby. ❤