Ahhhh…I’m finally back to writing on this blog and it feel so good! I’m excited to get back to regular life, even though I had an amazing time at camp.
I can’t think of it without smiling. Summer camp was ingrained into my life at a young age. It’s become a pivotal part of my summer, one that I wouldn’t miss for anything. 🙂 Nostalgia, mixed with a sense of freedom, and being slap-happy all day because I’m so tired creates a week that is like really rich cake with sweet icing. It’s good for a few bites, but I couldn’t eat it forever.
At camp I learned:
- That my friends are the best
- That you can never learn everything that’s in the Bible, there is always more to learn
- That I really love playing soccer
- That the game “Zoo” gets a teeny bit old when you play it non-stop for a few days
Now the rest of July and August stretches before me like a black Word document. I have a few plans for what I’m going to do with the rest of my summer, but I’ll talk about those tomorrow.
Random things I love right now:
- Mrs. Hippopotamus’s by Relient K
- Knowing God by J.I Packer
- Watching my sisters make friendship bracelets and wishing I knew how 😦
- Learning everything there is to know about MBTI!!!!!
That’s my life right now. I hope your life is going well.