Three things today:
1. Four square at home with neighbor friend
2. Bought two more Owl City albums (Of June and Maybe I’m Dreaming)
3. Cut some gnarly rocks from Styrofoam
4. Listened to hymns
5. Wanted Gatorade, got lemonade instead (slightly disappointed)
6. Dreaming about buying my Williams Legato 88-key digital piano.
You know those days that simply are? Nothing very extraordinary or even bad happens. You just live. These are the days that you never remember in the future. These are the days that so un-extraordinary that it’s almost boring.
- Adam Young releases a new film score!
- I go to church for play practice
- I go to church to decorate
- I practice the piano
Sounds like a good time. 🙂