There are a few things that I am looking forward to in the near future:
- Almond Butter – I convinced my mom to buy almond butter at the store today! I have wanted to the try it out for a while now and I finally get to. I am really looking forward to finding some fun ways to eat it. All this week I’ll be putting it on my apples, in my smoothies, on crackers, on toast, and so much more! I hope it tastes good. I actually haven’t tried it yet.
- Testing – Yes, I know this sounds strange, but I love testing. 🙂 It has always been a fun experience for me. My family and I (we’re homeschooled) take our tests at our church. It’s really fun because we are the only ones there and during the break we get to go outside and run around. We also bring cool snacks (almond butter!).
- Arthur – My siblings and I have been watching all the old episodes of Arthur. I love Arthur and my love for it never grows any weaker. That show is great!
There are also somethings that I’m not looking forward to.
- Summer break – I think this is mostly because I will still be doing a lot of school and because everything seems to stop during the summer. A lot of fun stuff goes on in summer, but not a lot of it happens regularly.
- Running out of almond butter – Because it will happen… 😦
See you tomorrow world!