I am frustrated by a lot of things.
- I feel like I never get anything done. Ever.
- I can never relax because there is always something to be done.
- When I get a lot done, it’s never enough
- I didn’t have time to practice piano today! 😥
- I have an idea for a story that will probably never have a beginning, middle, or end!
- I always do these posts super late in the day!
Yeah, that was me complaining. Here’s me… not complaining?
- Picking flowers with my sister XD
- Story ideas
- More fun times with little kids
- Four square (a fun game) at church
- I did get time to relax today
- Fragole (Italian) and waffles (thank you sister!)
I listened to music today:
- The Blues (Switchfoot)
- Hello Hurricane (Switchfoot)
I wrote (a tiny bit) today. Here is a snippet:
It was a warm afternoon, just as spring was coming into full bloom, and everything hinted that summer was nearing quickly. The air was full of that lovely sound, the orchestra of a neighborhood in spring. The hum of lawnmowers and passing cars mixed with the happy sound of children playing to create a summery background noise. The twitter of a dozen species of birds and and the rustling of tiny leaves completed the delicate waltz.
Good-Night, Sleep Tight…
Wait! Here are some pictures of Twenty One Pilots: